A watercolour sketch of the historic Medieval church of St Laurence, looking up from the High Street. The Market Place’s seventeenth-century timber-framed building can be seen on the left. This was the site of Reading’s ancient Market Place and the town’s pillory. In 1668 Samuel Pepys stood near to this spot when he visited the town. Completed on 300gm Bockingford watercolour paper using professional grade Winsor and Newton watercolour paints, Tombow brush pens and Unipin fineliners.
Size: 230mm x 310mm (9” x 12”)
Delivery: Royal Mail First Class, posted within 1-2 working days of purchase.